About the project
Cake is an app that provides financial coaching based on your income and spending patterns, to help you reach the financial goals you set for yourself. It also serves up personalised deals and cashbacks based on your behaviour, to help you save more money.
When the project was still in a more conceptual phase, I was asked to help the team understand what the users really need. I carried out several interviews, and used the information gathered to provide these insights.
- Interviewed potential users, both remote and in-person, to learn more about their habits and needs.
- Analysed the data from the research.
- Suggested an approach for certain topics (such as cash backs and communication about personal financial information).
Thanks to my research, the team now knows
- what to focus on
- how to approach certain issues
- how people feel about certain actions, events, deals, and transactions.
Thanks so much for your work! It really helped us shape the roadmap for Cake.